moloymondal006

Newb!e
Registered
Nov 16, 2020
Threads
Awards
  • First Message
Credits
রেজিস্ট্রেশন করলাম কিন্তু 200 ক্রেডিট এখন অব্দি পেলাম না। সমস্যাটা একটু দেখবেন দয়া করে।

KIMunna

Newb!e
Registered
Feb 16, 2018
Threads
Awards
Credits
Good procedure indeed. I use this site for two years. I downloaded many books. Thanks Boighar.

Mihir2009

Newb!e
Registered
May 1, 2019
Threads
Awards
  • VIP
Credits
I don't know this process can be workable or not. Those wants to go for piracy it will be happening. Nothing actually stop them. But as a initiatives cab be applicable

rupakdutta23

Registered
Jun 4, 2020
Threads
Awards
  • First Message
Credits
Brother, If you say about stealing the books,You guys are doing the same.Scanning books and uploading them (irrespective of age and publication) is just simple and plain stealing.So why making a fuss of it and blocking the books as exclusive/credits and all bullshit.If you want to upload and let everyone join in piracy keep it simple.Dont waste everyone's time just for the sake of showing that you guys are doing great job and everyone else is theif.At the end of the day we all are here for a common goal and that to read books.Stop all this classification and either upload the books or shut down your piracy house.
And BTW those who are writing good things just to get books stop the nonsense..Any body downloading or uploading from here are thieves.
Post automatically merged:

Hi admins you guys don't have balls to publish my statement or what?

Last edited: