Duratma [Rana 455] | Qazi Anowar Hossain || Super HQ

• How To Register And Download in Our Forum | রেজিস্ট্রেশন করতে পারছেন না? Click Here
  • ১. কেউ রিপ্লাই-এ ক্লিক করে কমেন্ট করবেন না। সেই কমেন্ট এপ্রুভ হবে না। কমেন্ট করার জন্য নিচে কমেন্ট বক্স ব্যবহার করুন।
    ২. দয়া করে শুধুমাত্র ধন্যবাদ, লিঙ্ক কই, লিঙ্ক নাই, Nice, Thanks, Thank You, খুব সুন্দর, এইসব এক কথার কমেন্ট আর এপ্রুভ হবে না।
    ৩. দয়া করে বাংলিশ লেখা লিখবেন না।
    ৪. যদি আপলোডাররা কষ্ট করে বই আপলোড করতে পারে, তাহলে মেম্বাররা এক লাইন কষ্ট করে লিখতে পারবে না, একথা বিশ্বাস করতে কষ্ট হয়। আপলোডারদের একটু উৎসাহতো দেয়াই যায়। কি বলেন?
    ৫. গঠনমূলক কমেন্ট করুন।

bulbul

Nov 21, 2017
Credits
Many many thankks to the uploader for uploadind this latest book, But i coulnd't not find the link please send me the link.

EID MUBARAK

Reactions: asad2702

Dipon Jubaer

Mar 1, 2017
Credits
দারুণ এই বইটি আপলোড করার জন্য অনেক শুভকামনা। অশেষ ধন্যবাদ নতুন এই লেখিকার সাথে পরিচয় করে দেয়ার জন্য...আগামী তে এরকম আরও পোস্ট টের অপেক্ষায় থাকলাম...!!!

samiulpranto2

Oct 16, 2017
Credits
This is great work to upload this latest ebook of masud rana series . Thanks uploader for sharaing such a book with us . I wish you will upload more latest book of masud rana series......

Arnab Kole

Feb 17, 2018
India
Credits
Many many thanks for uploading this book. I don't read many books but when I have free time I visit many ebook websites for reading. Thanks again for this book.

Ablaze Jacky

Mar 21, 2018
Credits
Such a good eid gift for us, thanks for uploading. I was expecting this book since i first saw it but could not got it. Now i got this from our site, BOIGHAR.

Reactions: asad2702

HarunRashid

Oct 31, 2017
Credits
Thanks Bro!!! Was waiting for this one for a long time!! Now can sit back and enjoy while doing some lab work :p And Eid Mubarak to all from Miami, Fl :)

nayeem414141

Apr 30, 2018
Credits
Wait a long for the book about one month.
After the disgusted time the book is near my hand and i am too happy. It seems that the website has been updated recently,so wish well for all of you.

Last edited:

Abasan

Jul 29, 2017
Credits
What a Eid surprise. Thank you so much. Now some boring time will be removed from the big day. Still love the MR9. Many special situations have been made easier when a new masud rana is in hand. Really really like it.

Imran Hasan

Mar 29, 2017
Credits
Eid Mubarak to all. I have been trying to download the book but unable to do so. Then came to realization that system has changed. Then I have got a feeling like that I went back time and I am in the exam hall and you have to write a paragraph consisting of 90 words. Not a bad ploy though. I dont know whether this is possible or not that there would be a price for each book of your liking and you would give certaint amount of money for that particular book via bkash ucash etc. Say I want to download just this masud rana then i would give certain amount of money for this book and then i will able to download this book. Really appriciated the efforts of all the members of the Boighor.

Joy1997

Jun 5, 2019
Credits
Masud Rana is lagendary spy thriller in Bangladesh.When I was read in class 6 .I read Masud Rana .When I read Masud Rand I feel it .It is like an reality This serise is longest serise in the region over 50years.It is the most favorite and best selling book in this country.

Joy1997

Jun 5, 2019
Credits
It is the Best spy thriller in this country.Over the last 50 years it is the Best book in bangali thriller in the century. I love this book vary much.

hredoy

Jul 1, 2017
Credits
Wow a great gift in this eid..i hope this book will be as good as before.eagerly waiting to read this book...waiting for more books of masud rana..many many thanks to the uploader

eeshan

Feb 22, 2017
Credits
This is simply awesome. A Masud Rana written by Ismail Arman...It must be a terrific story. Looking forward to downloading it. My special thanks to the uploader for a wonderful work. Please keep doing the good work. Thank you!

eeshan

Feb 22, 2017
Credits
মাসুদ রানার বেশ কয়েকটি বই আছে, যেগুলোর ভাল পিডিএফ ভার্সান নেটে নাই। সেই বইগুলো স্ক্যান করে হাই কোয়ালিটি ভার্সান আপলোড করলে খুব খুশি হবো। আপনাদের এই উদ্যোগের জন্য অনেক ধন্যবাদ।

KingakpNj

Oct 8, 2017
Credits
Thanks for the book.i am a die hard fan of masud rana.i pass my free time reading rana's book.i am looking for this book online many times.but can not find it.and finally found on boighar.again thanks for the new book

S m shafayet

Mar 23, 2019
Credits
অনেক অনেক ধন্যবাদ এই বইটি আপলোড করার জন্য। যেহেতু জেমস্ বন্ডর এর কাহিনি অবলম্বনেে লিখা আশা করি বইটি ভালো হবে। দেখা যাক এক নিশ্বাসে শেষ করার মত বই কিনা।

Last edited:

Mustakim1241

Mar 29, 2017
Credits
Thanks a lot to the uploader. Was eagerly waiting for this for a long time
Please keep up the good works.
Wishing all the very best for Boighar Team.
Regards

Milan Ahmed

Feb 16, 2017
Credits
I am waiting for this book. Its like my eid bonus. It make my eid more enjoyable. Thanks uploader for this nice work. I wish u will make my every holiday like this. Thanks.

Henaabu123

Jul 3, 2017
Credits
Hi this is my second message to say you people thank you. many many thanks for the new book to boighars people i was waiting for this book for a long time but without reading a book how can i/we review the book so please think about that. i am requesting you people to upload more new western book if possible kazi mehbub hossain's book. again so many thanks and regards....